Check out our sister site StatsCrew.com
The statistical records on JustSportsStats.com are based on the best information available to us. Please note that research is still ongoing in many cases and the statistics presented here may be incomplete or inaccurate in some cases. Corrections and additions are always welcome.
- David Kronheim of NumberTamer.com for attendance information for several sports
- Sean Lahman for all his support.
Baseball Databank for its Baseball Database. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike
3.0 Unported License. For details see:
Chadwick Baseball Bureau for use of their persons register. The data from the Bureau are Copyright 2016 by Chadwick Baseball Bureau, and are made available under the Open Data Commons Attribution License: http://opendatacommons.org/licenses/by/1.0.
- Some of the information used here was obtained free of charge from and is copyrighted by Retrosheet. Interested parties may contact Retrosheet at 20 Sunset Rd., Newark, DE 19711.
- John Grasso for his assistance with men's and women's biographical data
- Tim Tucker for his assistance with Continental Basketball Association data
- Chuck Miller for his research of Continental Basketball Association data
- The Canadian Football League
- Michael Watson for Canadian Football League All-Star Information
- Jim Parcels for his assistance with game participation numbers
- Richie Franklin for his assistance with World Football League statistics
- Herman Giesbrecht for his assistance with World Football League statistics
- Tod Maher for some United Football League statistics
Doug Reynolds' Hockey Database - The information used herein was obtained free of charge from and is
copyrighted by the Hockey Databank project. For more information about the
Hockey Databank project please visit http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/hockey-databank
- Mike Piskuric for his help with minor league corrections
- Herman Hudson for his contribution of many indoor soccer statistics
- Sydney Nusinov for his help with the PASL/MASL